At Global View, our mission is for each of our clients to achieve their clearly defined goals.
We build a plan through a series of new client meetings and experiences. Here’s a sample timeline of what a new client can expect.
- Learn about Global View’s philosophy and how our fee-only, independent structure sets us apart
- Discuss the investing and financial planning concepts that we find most important for clients to consider
- Describe your goals, concerns, current financial situations
- Review multiple scenarios within the Financial Picture and reach an agreement on the most likely scenario for you
- Examine the portfolio specifications that most closely align with the agreed-upon financial plan
- Discuss additional planning suggestions (including survivorship needs, estate planning, tax planning, and liability insurance)
- Review specific recommendations based on previous analysis and collaboration
- Review a “To Do List” in order of priority
- Regular meetings to review your financial plan, investment portfolio, and changing circumstances.
- Monthly account statements
- Quarterly investment/market update