What We Do
“I wish I hadn’t spent so much of my life worrying.”
As an investor you have good reason to be worried. Because name-brand “advisors” are trying to take advantage of you. And they are doing it on purpose.
Instead, you need an advocate.
We understand what you want. And you deserve an advocate who understands your unique needs and gives you the attention you deserve.
It’s why we do this.
At Global View, we answer the questions keeping you up at night:
- When can I retire or change careers?
- How will a market crash affect me and my family?
- Is my family protected if something happens to me?
- Am I doing the right things to reach my goals?
- What’s the best way to keep wealth in the family?
- How can I make it easy for my heirs?
- After the big run up in the market (and with rates rising), how should I be invested?
As a team, we act as our clients’ advocate to address each worry. By identifying the worries, quantifying them, and setting expectations, we can help you be truly worry-free. And finally breathe a sigh of relief.
That’s why this is important to us.
|Client Bill of Rights
As a Global View client, you have the right to:
• Totally independent and completely objective financial advice
• A fee-only compensation structure that eliminates conflicts of interest
• An educational approach to the financial process – not a sales approach
• A studied, time-tested investment strategy
• Access to the experience and expertise of our team of trained financial planning and investment professionals
• Regularly scheduled review meetings
• A promise that, as your advocate, we will always place you at the center of everything we do.
You’ll know you are important to us.
|True Fee-Only Advice
We think you’ll find few financial advisors can make these commitments to their clients. That’s because claiming to be “fee-only” is not enough. Why not?
• Because “fee-only” does not apply to insurance. Many surviving spouses are sold insurance when they are weakest and can’t resist. Even if you know this, you have to think about your spouse, who may not.
• Many so called “fee-only” advisors also work for public companies who must legally put their shareholder’s interests before yours.
Whether you believe you can continue to do it yourself or are already convinced you need ongoing investment advisory services, we have developed a process so that all investors can feel more comfortable about making key life choices.
Learn the advantages of being a Global View client.